30/8/2020 [Book of John: Lesson 43] www.lifechurchmissions.com
Suffering nearing, yet the Lord delays
1. <Jn11:1-3> Close relationship between the Lord and Martha, Mary and Lazarus.
2. <Jn11:4-6> Why did the Lord procrastinate, after knowing the people he loves are suffering?
3. <Jn11:7-10>Why is the Lord not afraid of the danger of his ministry?
* The time set by God for His work：
1）The time set by God will neither be shortened nor lengthened.
2）Yet, we only have this amount of time to finish the work of God.
3）The time set by God is surely enough for us to finish His work.
4. <Jn11:11-15>The Lord delays for the benefit of many.
5. <Jn11:16> We serve beholding the glory of God, not because of the code of brotherhood.