29/11/2020 [Book of John: Lesson 56] www.lifechurchmissions.com
Do not let your hearts be troubled <Jn 14:1-4>
Introduction: Farewell Discourse <Jn 14-17>
1）The Peace given by the Lord <Jn14:1-31>
2）The Union we have with the Lord <Jn 15:1-17>
3）The World will hate us <Jn 15:18 - 16:33>
4）The High Priestly Prayer <Jn 17:1-26>
1. The Problem of the World. <v1>
① No one can be without trouble.
② No one can resolve the deep problem of being troubled.
* Only through entering into a relationship with Christ by believing in Him will we be able to eliminate the root of troubledness.
2. Many dwelling places & to prepare a place. <v2>
① The Universal element of Christianity.
② How does the Lord prepare a place for us?
3. The Lord will truly come for us. <v3>
Read <1 Thes 4:15-17>
① In all forms of trouble, we must comfort each other with the second coming of the Lord.
② Heaven is heaven, only because the Lord Jesus is with us.
4. What we believe will be in congruent with the way we go. <v3-4>