6/12/2020 [Book of John: Lesson 57] www.lifechurchmissions.com
Jesus Said: I am the Way, Truth and Life <Jn 14:5-14>
1. I am… except through me… <v6>
2. The Father and Son is one. <v7>
① Only the Son is the perfect exemplification of the Father.
② The Personal contact with the Lord Jesus supersedes all queer experiences.
* Ponder through how should we manifest the Lord before men today.
3. The problem of Philip. <v8-9>
① Always with Jesus yet did not know Him clearly.
② Having known Jesus yet still secretly craved for mystical experience.
4. I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me.
Read <Jn 5:19; 8:28>
5. The congruency of Jesus’ Words and Works. <v11>
6. What does it mean to do greater things that the Lord had done? <v12>
7. What is it to ask in Jesus' name? <v13-14>
Conclusion: The departure of the Lord is not to disband the disciples, but to commission them