21/2/2021 [Book of John: Lesson 61] www.lifechurchmissions.com
If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love <Jn 15:9-17>
1. The Father Love and Son, the Son love us. <v9>
* The love without beginning and end.
* The love that is most personal and never separated.
* The love that is without measure.
* The love that never changes.
*** No one has ever know this love, but the Son has made it known.
2. Love and Obedience goes together. <v10>
* Those who do not obey the Lord's commands will not be able to enjoy His Love.
3. Relative Situation, Absolute Joy. <v11>
4. <John 15:12>
1) The love of the Lord will not stop at one person, but will be passed on.
2) Loving one another is a commandment, not sentiment.
5. <John 15:13-15>
1) Identity changes from servant to that of a friend, who indeed understood the Lord’s will.
2) Yet, a Christian is both the Lord’s friend and servant.
3) Not a faith that only refrain from sinning, but one that is brought to active obedience.
6. The worker who is known by the Lord and who knows the Lord <v16>
1) God chooses, God appoints.
2) Bear Fruits that will last.
3) Will receive whatever you ask in Jesus’ name.
7. A fellowship which truly love one another. <v17>