14/3/2021 [Book of John: Lesson 64] www.lifechurchmissions.com
Prayers that are born through trials <Jn 16:16-24>
Read <Jn 16:16-24>
1. <Jn 16:16-18> The perplexity of the disciples.
1) Ignorance toward the mystery of the Lord’s death and resurrection.
2) Because the Lord was departing.
2. <Jn 16:19-20> The difference between the disciples and the World.
1) The Lord of the disciples and the Lord which the World wants is different.
2) The disciples’ grief will turn to joy.
3. <Jn 16:21> The need for labor pain.
4. <Jn 16:22> The joy which can never be taken away.
5. <Jn 16:23> The salvation of Christ enables us to understand God’s will in all things.
6. <Jn 16:24> The mystery of asking in Jesus’ Name.