10/7/2022 [Thematic Message 145] www.lifechurchmissions.com
Whoever Wants to Become Great Must be the Servant of All <Mk 10:32-45>
1. Lord Jesus was determined to complete His mission.
1) With Jesus leading the way, the disciples were astonished, while those who followed were afraid.
2) Jesus told His disciples the punishment He would have to go through.
2. The request of James and John.
1) The two brothers requested to sit at Jesus’ right and left in His glory.
2) The Lord said, “Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?”
3. Whoever wants to become great must be the servant of all.
1) When the ten heard about this, they became indignant with James and John.
2) Leadership of the world and the leadership displayed by Christ.
3) Jesus gave His life as a ransom for many.