We must know sin, then we can serve《Lk6:31-36; 1Pe4:7-11; Ro5:20》
1. What is sin?
Read <Lk 6:31-36>
1) Sin is a debt
2) An expression of enmity
3) Depicted as a crime
2. Serving is actually training in righteousness.
Read <1Pe 4:7-11>
*Destiny, moral, doctrine, duty, suffering
1) Debt: a failure to keep moral obligations à God is sovereign à blessings, glory
2) Enmity against God à Obey what God commands (love God love men) à love covers all sins.
3) A transgression against the law of God, missing the target, missing the point à obedience to the will of God to make things work out.
3. Where there is an increase of transgression, how can grace abounded all the more?
Read <Ro 5:20>
* When sin is overcome and teachings are learned from it.